Aho & Associates provides financial forensic services in criminal prosecutions and defense, regulatory compliance actions, and civil litigation. We assist prosecutors, law enforcement, and private counsel as a case consultant or as an expert witness in pending and ongoing litigation.
- The Case of the Fictitious Vendor — how embezzlers use QuickBooks against you
- What Can You Learn from a Painful Tax Season?
- ‘Tis the Season … to Spot Elder Financial Abuse
- 6 Signs Your Clients’ Financials Are “Pie in the Sky”
- Avoid Scams in the Wake of Disasters
- Cash Transactions Fraud: Is Theft Baked into Your Bake Sale?
- Mind Your (Small) Business: How to Segregate Duties in a Small Office
- Five Steps to Hiring the Right Bookkeeper
- Top 10 Bookkeeper Embezzlement Excuses
- Is it Time to Fire Your Bookkeeper?
- What is a Forensic Reconstruction, Why Would You Need One, and How Can You Avoid One?
- Infographic: Nine Simple Ways to Reduce Fraud in Your Business